Securing your communities
OUR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
- Capitalization per RESPA requirements
- Stand alone title agency
- Staffed with a dedicated employee(s)
- Separate and real space embedded in the host partners’ operation
- LLC formed and licensed
- Monthly financial statements to allow you to budget and forecast
- Quarterly partner meetings to collaborate on ideas
- Quarterly distributions based on ownership
- Monthly capture rate statements to monitor business and growth
- Unique marketing plan completed with you and your specific operation in mind
To see what a pro forma for your operation would look like, please complete the form below. This model requires upfront capitalization per the RESPA guidelines.
Our Efforts for Compliance
At Title Alliance our most important asset – excluding our employee-owners – is our reputation. We cherish that above any tangible asset we have and above any opportunity to earn money now or forever in the future. We trace our heritage to 1948 – we will not destroy the reputation of three generations for temporary gain.
To assure our reputation we have laser focus on compliance. We are long-time members of RESPRO and attend every board meeting and every seminar offered in our unremitting effort to stay aware of the changing regulatory landscape. We review each Consent Order or clarifying memo issued by regulators to assure ourselves of our ongoing compliance. That is critical to our reputation – and critical to your reputation.
Compliance Efforts Include:
– Our Operating Agreement has been approved by RESPA counsel
– The rents paid by your JV are RESPA Compliant
– We monitor that all Disclosures are signed by the correct parties at the appropriate time
– We monitor that all state laws are followed, including, State Regulations, Escrow Account Laws and State Escheat Laws
Cyber fraud is on the rise. Watch this short 1-minute video to learn how to stay vigilant